We Call you to Share an Abstract
Abstract Submission is now closed
Call for Late Breaking Posters
Due to several kind requests, we have decided to extend the deadline for Posters contributions.
As a practicing physician, no doubt you’ve made many interesting diagnoses, treated challenging conditions and managed complex patients.
The upcoming Patient Centered Meeting is exactly about this. Insightful patients and doctors can teach us as well as your colleagues just as much as large clinical trials. This is how we all learned from our great teachers.
We call you to share this valuable knowledge and experience.
Abstracts describing these cases are welcome.
We look forward to discussing with you your abstract in this novel learning experience on diabetes, dyslipidemia hypertension and related disorders.
Rules for submission
- Participants who would like to present their work must submit an abstract in English for consideration by the Scientific Abstract Review Committee.
- A maximum of 6 abstracts, per participant, may be submitted.
- The committee will be responsible for acceptance as an oral or poster presentation or rejection for each submitted abstract.
- Please note that all abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the website prior to the congress.
- An author from each abstract is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Only abstracts of authors’ who have paid their registration fees by Thursday, August 27th, 2019 will be scheduled for presentation & included in the Congress materials.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.